Goal – Launch on Monday
Needs – John needs to go through main pages (where we talk about products and solutions). I need site forms completed by our teammates. This will be done by Friday.
Provided that John can do some editing, and we have profile site forms in by this weekend…. I can get it all in by Monday morning.
We could announce on Monday, with a planned agent meeting in the classroom for next week. In that meeting it would be good to walk through
Ok, here is what I think is complete at this point or near complete.
- Pages are mostly done. Some work still needs to be done on Life and LTC sections. They need to be edited or at least reviewed by John.
- Recorded video of Medicare “F” Plan Supplement needs to be redone.
- Our Team Profiles section is looking pretty good. need updated information from team. I have created a form for them to use.
- Our “search by county” section is looking pretty good. Need Tennessee counties.
- Took down strategic partner section… I did not see much excitement from you on that area. I can put it back up any time. I think it would be wonderful to make it kind of a community promotion section on the site. We could drop in chambers of commerce, promote their pages, thereby promoting the business activities of businesses within their communities.
- I think we need some more worthy causes.
- Need to beef up this section. Causes are important I think.
- Kentucky county pages made for all counties. 10 missing from directory. Need help on this.
- 1/2 of Tennessee links created.
- All counties in Meet My Team.
Did a big sweep
- Bottoms of pages are uniform. Links all work on each page.
- Cleaned up each page. Removed some stuff, added other, edited.
- Added Medicare link to every page that talks about anything to do with Medicare.
- Carrier Pages, Critical Care pages need work.
- SEO and TAGS need work.
- Need to get Calcmoolators where they belong.
- Need to get booking center, Zoho, and google calendars to work together.