For many American’s, especially those who are retired or planning for retirement, tax-deferred annuities can become a very lucrative investment option. They frequently pay higher rates of returns and offer tax-deferred growth, in addition to their many other features (and benefits).
CHECK THIS REALLY COOL Alternative to Low-Rate CD’s!
Compare a typical SPDA Fixed-Rate Annuity: For instance, take 5 year, fixed-rate annuity which offers some really excellent terms. If you have funds available that you need to get invested for the long term, this could be an extremely lucrative offering.
With this type of product, you can;
- Sock away a pool of money with a five year lock of your interest rate.
- Earn more. While invested, you will earn a much higher rate of return than currently being offered in other conservative, “safe money” investments.
- This SPDA offers an option that allow you to withdraw a portion of the account prior to the five year maturity (at a slightly reduced interest rate),
- Money placed in these accounts are safe and secure. They are a contact between you and the insurance provider, and that contract is even backed up by the states insurance guaranty fund,
- Funds grow tax-deferred and compound.
- and, if the worst should happen, funds pass to your beneficiaries avoiding probate.
Want to Find Out if You Would Come Out Ahead with a Fixed-Rate, Tax-Deferred Annuity (Over a Certificate of Deposit (CD))?
Is it worth a look? See one of our agents to discuss if this would be suitable for you, and your unique circumstances.
In this comparison, you will research your local or national CD rates and we will BET you that you can earn a lot more with a “fixed-rate”, tax-deferred annuity, like this one from Bankers Life Insurance Company.
The challenge takes only a few minutes to research. This comparison should be fairly straight forward, and fun. Remember, what we are researching are 1 – Rates between the investment vehicles, and 2 – the difference between taxable earnings and tax deferred.