A Great Approach to Investing Your “Safe Money” – Do the Research Yourself…
Take a look at your retirement dollars and your savings. What are you earning? Do you have any idea? Life is finite. These days creating a net-worth is hard enough, without having to take on too much risk. Our professionals can help you earn more while staying within the confinement of your risk tolerances. In the world of “safe money” investing, some of the most common investment types we hear of include treasury bonds, certificate of deposits (CDs), treasury bills, money markets, etc. These investment types, while safe, offer very little return on your money these days. (see bankrate.com if you do not believe us. )
One of the best alternatives to other conservative investment options are insurance products that offer Fixed Rate, Tax-Deferred Annuities. We offer a variety of Annuity options for you. The benefits of these annuities OVER other types of investments are immense.
- Better “Fixed-Rate” Returns Than Other Comparable “Safe Money” Investments such as Certificates of Deposit (CDs), T-Bills, and Treasury Bonds.
- Tax-Deferred Growth of Your Money. Very suitable for retirement planning.
- Proceeds of Account Goes Directly to Your Beneficiaries and Avoids Probate (Like life insurance).
- Flexible Funding. You can put money into an annuity in a lump-sum, or make regular contributions.
- Variety of Payout Options Later. You can withdraw it all in a lump-sum or arrange regular payments to you for the rest of your life.
- No limits on Contributions. Retirement plans say you can only put back a portion of your income and have limits on what you can save every year. There are no limits on how much you can save with a tax-deferred annuity, when you invest non-qualified money.
- Illiquid. Just like Certificates of Deposit (CDs) – when you put it away, it needs to stay there. You can incur penalties for early withdrawals.
- Possible Surrender Charges if You Withdraw Early. Although some annuities contracts do call for partial withdrawals with no surrender charge.
- Long-Term in Focus. This is money for retirement. Penalties if you withdraw prior to age 59 1/2 generally.
- More Complex Than Other Types of Investments. You need a Cool agent to explain your options.
Do Some Research For Yourself & Then Contact Us
Below is a link to a page that offers you the ability to complete a real world comparison of what is possible when you compare your local bank rates and our currently favored, featured product offering. You will be astounded at what you can learn from the comparison. in this comparison, you will check the rates you are being offered at your local bank
- Bankrate.com – Check your local bankrates, then, call us. Let us show you how to EARN more on your retirement accounts and other accounts.